$195.00 – $554.00
The Slick Stick is a boat trailer guide-post that integrates the trailer lighting directly into the post. This 40” high post mounts directly to your existing (optional post bracket kit available) 1.5” x 1.5” square bracket and includes a 48” wiring lead that you connect to your existing trailer wiring. Brake, Turn and Taillights are integrated into the LED fixture facing the rear of the Slick Stick.
Positioned on top of the Slick Stick is red LED marker light inside a clear lens. This allows you, as the driver, to see the corners of your trailer when backing up in either daytime or nighttime conditions, including under water.
The unit is assembled with stainless steel screws and the lighting comes with a lifetime warranty. FREE SHIPPING FOR A LIMITED TIME! Slick Sticks – Style you can see for miles!
Slick Stick Guide Posts:
Slick Sticks are the perfect functional guide-post enhancement for your boat trailer. Made of high-strength epoxy, the Slick Stick is durable and moves your trailer lighting out of the water and into a position that makes it easier to load and unload your boat. Sold in pairs. Free shipping for a limited time!
- Better visibility of your trailer corners when backing up
- Enhances the look of your trailer or boat
- Better visibility in dark launching and recovery conditions
- Trailer lighting is out of the water even when launching
- Brings the trailer tail lights higher and into eye level of following vehicles
- Made with custom injection molded epoxy for extra strength
- Corrosion proof housing
- Lifetime warranty on the lighting components
- Easy installation
- Sold in pairs
- 100% Made in the USA!
* Requires 1.5" square metal post and brackets. No existing posts? No problem! If posts are needed, choose the color option with bracket. See below for post details.
The Slick Stick Post/Bracket Option includes the following items in addition to the Slick Sticks:
- (2) 1.5" Square Hot Dipped Galvanized Posts
- Posts are designed to fit up to 33.5" inside the Slick Sticks
- The Slick Stick can be set higher than the stop ring on the post if needed
- The post has a brace in the bend for added strength
- 14 Ga. steel
- Suitable for salt or fresh water applications
- Posts extend out to 13” on 3" wide frames and 14" on 2" wide frames from each side of trailer
- Lowest total height from the bottom of the post to the top of a mounted Slick Stick is 46.5".
- 5" long formed clamp mount design (Not U Bolts)
- Clamps work on I-Beams UP TO 3" TALL. You can purchase longer bolts if you have a taller frame.
Powder Coated Bracket Option:
- All of the same features as the standard galvanized posts/brackets
- Powder coating available in white or black
- Powder coating is applied OVER the hot dip galvanization so they will stand up to the weather better than a straight powder coated bracket
- Bracket is not powder coated, just the posts
- The finish on this is not perfectly smooth. The galvanization under the paint results in a slightly rougher finish but is durable because of the galvanization.
- Lead times are longer for this option. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Post/Bracket Kit Only Option: (NEW)
The Slick Stick Post/Bracket kit can now be purchased separately! This includes the post/bracket and mounting hardware. Just choose the "Hot Dipped Galvanized Bracket Only" option in the drop down menu on this page. Free shipping on the post/bracket kit too!
Slick Sticks and Post Kits are shipped separately. Powder coated options have longer lead times.
Not sure about something? As always, feel free to call us with any questions at 833-353-8241 X1.
|Dimensions||40 × 4 × 2.25 in|
White, Black, White with Post/Bracket, Black with Post/Bracket, White with White Powder Coated Post/Bracket (Longer Lead Time), Black with Black Powder Coated Post/Bracket (Longer Lead Time), Hot Dip Galvanized Post/Bracket Only