9’ & 18′ long 2” straps description:
2″ straps are available with 9′ & 18′ sizes. The 9’ & 18′ ShockStrap Ratchet Safety Strap has an industry-leading 2-year warranty and a breaking strength of over 6000 lbs. The Ratchet Safety Strap is built with a commercial-grade ratchet, 2” black Polyester webbing, integrated soft ties, double steel hooks, and our unique flexible it.
We incorporated a Safety Strap on one side of the ShockStrap for two very important reasons: first, if a catastrophic accident happened and it were to break, the Safety Strap would keep the tie-down tight and your load secure; second, the Safety Strap also acts as a limiter so you won’t over-tighten or put undue stress on your load.
Our 2” Polyester webbing has a 8000lb breaking strength and the overall Ratchet Safety Strap has a 2000LBS working load limit. The commercial-grade ratchet has an outside release for ease of use even with gloves on.
It is bolted on so you can replace it in the future and keep your investment working. We continue to use Polyester webbing because it has superior attributes, it stretches less, is more resistant to rot and mildew has a higher strength rating and a softer feel in your hands.
We doubled the hooks and added a yellow zinc chromate finish which offers better weather resistance and durability compared to standard chrome plating. Next to each hook, there is an integrated soft loop to use when the hook won’t fit. You can wrap the soft loop around an axle or handlebar and pull it tight against the hook.
ShockStraps are made from a proprietary formula and are not affected by most chemicals, sunlight, oil, salt water, fungus or moisture.
The strength of our product comes from the ability of it to maintain constant pressure on the strap when hitting bumps or having side pressure applied to it. You won’t be pulling over every 50 miles or at a gas station break to retighten your ShockStraps.
- Dependable – A ShockStrap provides superior shock absorption without coming loose
- Safety Strap – A backup strap in case it is compromised
- Durable – Made from our proprietary formula that is not affected by most chemicals, sunlight, oil, salt water, fungus or moisture
- Rust Resistant – Hooks and buckle are yellow zinc coated, which lasts 8 to 10 times longer than chrome plating
- Soft Loop – flexibility to always find a way to secure your load
- It Ratchet Safety Strap is rated to 6000 lbs breaking strength
- Safety Strap around one side of the ShockStraps
- Commercial grade ratchet with outside release that is field replaceable
- 2” Polyester webbing rated at 8000lbs breaking strength
- Integrated Soft Ties near both ends
- Double Steel Hooks
- Working Load Limit of 2000lbs